Crash Zoom: Grave Mistake Crash Zoom: Grave Mistake

That was great! I liked the Back to the Future gag in there. One bugbear - please please please check your spelling / grammar in future. You guys spend so much time on all the other stuff, it's the tiniest things like the misspell of "cemetery" that lets the rest of the work down a little for me.

Wonchop responds:

Huh. Never realised that's how it was spelt... Go fig...

Boba Fett - Red Dawn Boba Fett - Red Dawn

Wow, this is stunning. You went for it with the lighting effects, right down to the reflection off of Slave 1 as it flies off. Loved it!

DailyToon responds:

thank yeee :) was keen to make every scene as pretty as possible

The Vagabonds Sneak Peek. The Vagabonds Sneak Peek.

This shows a lot of promise, though for me it fell flat with the sound. I dunno, the animation was great, but the production on the voice work and lack of any sound effects other than the gun firing and burning sound (if it was burning, or was it meant to be them swimming?) of the island as they left (as they're flapping about in water) left it feeling quite empty for me.

As a demo and pitching tool it works well, but if you're looking for things to improve or tweak for further releases I'd start with the sound - I think a little more effort with it would boost the overall flow of this significantly.

Uebie responds:

Thanks a ton man! Any advice helps, and I'll definitely work on the sound a lot more when the film is in full production!

Thanks again.

Lost & Confound Lost & Confound

This is one of those things that must happen all the time - unfinished work that never sees the light of day. Glad you managed to pull this together and get it published! :)

Breakfast Time Breakfast Time

That was great! Missed an opportunity for a line like "Give him a grilling" though. :)

sadakab responds:

Haha yes! I need the cheesy one liners.

B√Ętonnets De Poisson (Fish Fingers) B√Ętonnets De Poisson (Fish Fingers)

This is my second run through of this today. It's funnier the second time around.... There's just something about his face, especially when the music swells haha.

SenorFartFace responds:

Thanks, man. I'm glad to hear you liked it!

The Window Cleaner The Window Cleaner

I love how you've brought this to life. I have a hard time visualising lyrics, so this was perfect for me. I knew Formby's stuff was risque, but damn... he really was pretty tongue in cheek, particularly for his generation! It's nuts to think that that song is nearly 80 years old!

Mercias and the Moon Man Mercias and the Moon Man

That was great! I had one slight problem with it though - there was a clicking noise throughout the animation. Not sure whether this was intentional, or whether something messed up during encode, but it was quite distracting in places.

Part of me wonders whether this might benefit from subtitles too (though if you're going to do that, PLEASE have someone proofread it all for you).

Anyway, really looking forward to seeing what you come up with next!

MeatPop199 responds:

Hey man, thanks for the feedback!
The clicking was not intentional, I acutally had quite a few problems with the audio while producing this, I think its mainly from the encode. I thought about exporting the audio by itself and putting the two back together on some editing software. But couldn't figure out how to do it.

Next time, I'm gonna plan a little more carefully and have one of my friends edit the audio and make sure it's all squeaky clean! Thanks again!

Spectral Conflict Spectral Conflict

That was so well thought out, loved every bit of it!

Lizard Love is Complex Lizard Love is Complex

You ought to spend a bit more time developing these ideas and honing your skills. They're the start of something great - I enjoyed both this and Cloud Watchers. Looking forward to more from you, just take your time with the next one!

If you're stuck for plots etc, you might want to team up with other people